HNcBNc Education Consortium
Federal Funded Discounted Broadband Services for Schools and Libraries
In addition to providing leading-edge managed services and cloud solutions for educational institutions, HNcBNc is also a government E-Rate provider.
The E-Rate program, administered by the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC), allows eligible K-12 schools and libraries in the United States to obtain affordable broadband services, such as fiber broadband connections and high-speed Internet access. With discounts ranging from 20% to 90%, qualifying schools and libraries stay current with changing technologies and continue to prepare their students for the ever changing world of technology advancements.
HNcBNc Experience in Community Education Solutions
As an approved E-Rate provider HNcBNc partners with schools and libraries across the mid-west to provide the most state-of-the-art fiber broadband networks. HNcBNc will deliver the broadband solutions over our privately owned fiber optic network and other IT solutions required for technology education today and in the future.
By Becoming a Participant in HNcBNc's Education Consortium
Schools and Libraries can:
- receive a connection to HNcBNc's private and secure broadband network
- establish or improve online learning or learning at a distance
- connect students to other schools and businesses in their community and across the nation
- conduct national research with institutions of higher education across the nation via Internet2 and the National Lambda Rail
- access online text books, catalogs and other reference materials
- make community based job search capabilities available online
Education Technology Solutions from HNcBNc
With HNcBNc's solutions, educational institutions can bring technologically advanced broadband, networking, cloud, security and support to their students, teachers and faculty and communities. We offer the technology infrastructure necessary to take advantage of these possibilities.
Click Here to learn more about E-Rate